In The News
Read recent news stories about essential tremor, ET research, and the IETF.
Recent News Headlines:
- Medicare Establishes Payment Level for Treatment of Tremor
- Obama signs 21st Century Cures Act
- New Therapies: Hope for Those With Movement Disorders
- Elbit Imaging Ltd. Announces That INSIGHTEC’s Exablate Neuro System Has Been Approved by CMS for U.S. Coverage for the Treatment of Essential Tremor
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital (RWJUH) first facility to use the St. Jude Medical Infinity DBS System
- Essential tremor sufferers needed for groundbreaking study
The Washington Report
The International Essential Tremor Foundation represents the interests of the essential tremor community in Washington DC. Read our updates and learn more about current legislation.
News and information released by the IETF to media outlets throughout the United States.
The IETF invites you to spread the word about our efforts to increase awareness of essential tremor, raise funds for ET research and offer support to those living with ET.