In The News
Read recent news stories about essential tremor, ET research, and the IETF.
Recent News Headlines:
- International Essential Tremor Foundation Seeks Grant Proposals
- International Essential Tremor Foundation to Facilitate Educational Forum in Boca Raton
- FDA approves brain implant to help reduce Parkinson’s disease and essential tremor symptoms
- Medicare Establishes Payment Level for Treatment of Tremor
- Obama signs 21st Century Cures Act
The Washington Report
The International Essential Tremor Foundation represents the interests of the essential tremor community in Washington DC. Read our updates and learn more about current legislation.
News and information released by the IETF to media outlets throughout the United States.
The IETF invites you to spread the word about our efforts to increase awareness of essential tremor, raise funds for ET research and offer support to those living with ET.