The International Essential Tremor Foundation has teamed with OrgHunter, a leading charity database resource for non-profit organizations, to release its first free iOS and Android app for essential tremor patients. OrgHunter’s platform will empower the IETF to gain visibility based on its unique charity attributes in today’s vast mobile app domain.
The new mobile app enables users to take basic information about essential tremor on the go.
This app allows you to:
- Learn the basics of essential tremor
- Explore current available treatment options
- Understand the differences between ET from other movement disorders, such as Parkinson’s disease
- Find out about upcoming free, patient-focused education events
- Make easy, secure donations to further the IETF’s mission.