In The News
Read recent news stories about essential tremor, ET research, and the IETF.
Recent News Headlines:
- Medtronic Receives CE Mark Approval for the Percept™ PC Neurostimulator DBS System with BrainSense™ Technology
- Should You Disclose Your Illness to Your Employer?
- How Essential Tremor is Diagnosed and Treated
- Tremelo Offers Solution to Lessening Tremor
- Medtronic Launches New Activa Patient Programmer for DBS Therapy
- ATU’s Madison Young: Believing in Others (and Herself)
- Cala Health Announces Positive Topline Data from Landmark PROSPECT Study for Essential Tremor
- Daryl Dragon, Essential Tremors and Parkinson’s Disease
- Study to Examine Possible Effects of Cannabis Compound for Common Movement Disorder
- Tilray Receives Approval from US Government to Import Cannabis Study Drug for a Clinical Trial at the University of California San Diego Center for Medicinal Cannabis Research
- Challenging Case: Hand Tremors that Worsen with Stress
- Cala Health Receives FDA Clearance for Cala ONE Wrist Device
- Neuromodulation Therapy Gives Relief from Hand Tremor
- IETF Offers Scholarships to Students with Essential Tremor
- IETF is Accepting Proposals for Grants Relevant to Essential Tremor
- Chris Kennedy’s Mild Hereditary Tremor No Big Deal
- International Essential Tremor Foundation Seeks Grant Proposals
- FDA approves brain implant to help reduce Parkinson’s disease and essential tremor symptoms
- Medicare Establishes Payment Level for Treatment of Tremor
News and information released by the IETF to media outlets throughout the United States.
The IETF invites you to spread the word about our efforts to increase awareness of essential tremor, raise funds for ET research and offer support to those living with ET.