Sage-547 Clinical Trial
This is an open-label study to evaluate the safety, efficacy, and pharmacokinetics of SAGE-547 as treatment for Essential Tremor (ET).
- Males and females
- 35-75 years old with a diagnosis of essential tremor with symptoms clearly present in at least 1 upper limb
- Patient has had tremor present for at least 2 years prior to Screening
- Off medication, or on a stable dose of medication for their tremor, for at least 28 days prior to Screening
- Recent history or active clinically significant manifestations of metabolic, hepatic, renal, hematological, pulmonary, cardiovascular, gastrointestinal, musculoskeletal, dermatological, urogenital, eyes, ears, nose, or throat, psychiatric, or neurological (other than essential tremor) disorders
- Medical history of seizures
For more information about this trial and participating locations, please visit http://clinicaltrials.gov/show/NCT02277106.
Sage Therapeutics is committed to respecting the primary role of healthcare providers in the treatment of CNS disorders. Therefore, Sage Therapeutics cannot respond to medical questions about your personal health situation, nor can Sage Therapeutics accept private medical information. Please contact your healthcare provider with any questions pertaining to your or a family member’s medical condition.